The Friends of the Wildlife Corridor is a 501(3)(c) non-profit organization.
We work closely with U.S. Fish & Wildlife staff responsible for the Santa Ana and the Lower Rio Grande Valley National Wildlife Refuges, focusing on Refuge priorities for land acquisition, projects, activities, and outreach.
We have a Board of Directors that meets once a month to conduct business. We have partners and supporters who make it possible for us to fulfill our mission.
We raise funds from our communities for the Refuge projects, activities, and events we support:
- We operate a Nature Store in the Visitor Center of the Santa Ana National Wildlife.
- We operate an online Nature Store on this website.
- We solicit grants from foundations and private companies with environmental interests.
- We conduct fund-raising activities several times each year.
- We solicit donations from companies and individuals who believe in our goals and support our mission.